Please Read This First: Introduction | About Me | Contact Me |

Friday, January 29, 2010

Harp

(Original post here: http://ravimalekinth.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/berkunjung-ke-rumah-bu-laura )

I think, harp is the rare musical instrument. Because, I only saw it on TV or internet before. I never touch it until I came to my friend home, Mrs. Laura.



If you already have musical background, it will help you to play harp because that harp is in the key of C (though could be transposed to the key of F and G). Everybody could play at C, right? But if you want to play chord or faster song, a lot of practice would be needed.

Even though I could play guitar, I still need to build my sense and feeling so I could memorize all the strings tone and predict the position. Guitar only has six strings, but harp has many strings.

Anyway, it was fun to play harp. I wish I could have one sometimes.

And the funny thing was, when I put that photo in my Facebook profile picture, all of my friend thought that I could play harp.

1 comment:

Do not worry if your comment will not immediately visible because I have to approve it first.