Please Read This First: Introduction | About Me | Contact Me |

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introduction

Actually, I already have blog at http://ravimalekinth.wordpress.com. Maybe some of you already know.

- So, why I make this blog?

English is my second language. So, I make this blog is to practice my English .I will translate some of the posting from my original blog to here. I will try to update this blog everyday. So, If you find anything wrong in my English writing, please do not hesitate to notify me, so my English would be better.

- Then, what the topic of this blog?

I do not make a certain topic for this blog, but this blog is about my life documentation. It could be any topic that refer to my life (daily activity, music, computer, etc).

- But, the address (URL) is too difficult to remember?

I already make the short one:


So, if you can't remember my blog address, just remember that short address. It will automatically redirects you to this blog.

I hope you enjoy my blog. Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not worry if your comment will not immediately visible because I have to approve it first.